Monday, November 17, 2008

The Things Little Boys Do and Say

Toes...Reed's favorite thing, when they're available he is either playing with them, or sucking on them. If he is wearing socks it's not very long until he has cold feet and wet socks. He is definitely working on his flexibility. Oh how these two boys put smiles on my face and laughter in my heart all day long. Dallin cracks me up with the things he says lately. Some of his new phrases are, 'in a minute', 'baby do it', 'come on', 'poco', 'I do it', 'thanks', and 'I want a snack', 'clean up', and believe it or not 'I'm tired'.


4 comments:

julie said...

Hey Jamie,

First..I still can't get over how beautiful Reid is. I want him.

Secondly, if you're interested. Wednesday, the 19th I'm co-hosting a Scentsy/jewelry party at 1187 Caswell St. The jewelry is classy and unique but very reasonably priced. Most things are under $20. It's at noon and you should come with Amanda. And your boys are welcome. We'll have toys and games for the kiddies.

Kristen said...

I love the pictures! I have a picture of Gabe sucking on his toes too!

Randy Crozier Family said...

Reed is a darling baby!! I love how he eats his toes

Anonymous said...

By: Dave Fallows
I was a roomate to a wonderful man.,,,, Ross. He's an accountant that also has a family.
P.S. MDMN sucks.
Accounting Rocks my body!!

Hi Jamie,
How are you? Your blog is so cute. Your boys have gotten so big.
-Diana