Monday, November 3, 2008

A 'CARS' Halloween

They boys were dressed up as Guido and Lightning McQueen for Halloween this year. Dallin had fun helping paint his costume until he realized he was supposed to put it on...'I don't like it!'...needless to say we were able to snap a couple of pictures at the trunk'r'treat. I had to laugh at the boys, Reed slept the whole time and Dallin had no intrest in obtaining treats, but he had fun running around the parking lot and seeing all the other kids. All in all I would have to say that kids put a little fun into a holiday that I am not too fond of.




8 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!
you are so creative! love the costume!!
and your boys are so adorable!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Jamie you guys are the best!!! You are honestly one amazing girl! Dallin and Reed looked so darn AWESOME! I had to laugh because Brayden looks more like a gangster than a pirate....oops :) We aren't too fond of Halloween either.

Lindsey Whiting said...

I'm so impressed with the costume. Did you go as a supermodel, because you look gorgeous!

Randy Crozier Family said...

Fun to see pictures of the boys

Missy said...

Hey Jamie. Love the updates to your blog! I haven't been on in a while. YOu guys all look so good. I can't believe how Reed is changing in looks. Miss you.

julie said...

I LOVE Reid's face..so cute I can't get over it! You have the cutest boys ever, ready for number 3? haha..

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute costume! I bet it was fun to make. Dallin looks so cute, to bad he 'didn't like it'

Kimber said...

Way to make your own costumes! They look awesome!!! Samuel was Lightning, too, but I just bought the costume at Target. Yours is way cooler!