Monday, November 24, 2008

SOLD

Our big news is that our home is officially sold. We close on the 12th and are hoping to find a rental an be in boise on December the 6th. We are so thankful that we will be able to be together as a family, especially to celebrate the holidays. I look forward to nights of sitting with my husband while enjoying the glow of christmas lights. Twin has been a wonderful place to live. We will miss all of our friends and family in the area. Thank you for all the love and wonderful times. May you always be blessed.

7 comments:

julie said...

Oh I'm bummed for me, but SO SO happy for you! What a blessing! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Congrats! That's huge deal in today's housing market! What a relief. I'm so glad you can be with Ross now. What a blessing!

Jamie said...

Yipee! I hate to see you leave, but I'm so happy that your family will finally be together. You are such a sweet person and I'm so glad to have gotten to know you. We'll definately look you up when we go to Boise.

Anonymous said...

YAAA!! Brad and I are thrilled, but I'm sure not as much as you. I am so happy that you will be able to be with ross and not just on the weekends!

Kimber said...

HOORAY!!! That's so wonderful for your family to be together again! You've been a real trooper. Good luck with the new house hunt!

Stephanie said...

We will miss you!! Good luck on the rest of your journey.

leslie m. said...

I am really happy for you guys. I hope you find something great in Boise.