Monday, April 30, 2012

Girls Weekend

This year for our annual girls trip we met in Ogden and went ice skating. When we were little this is one of the things we looked forward to the most! We loved ice skating on the canal during the winter! We thought we were really good too, wich if funny looking back. Hailey and Julie even had double bladed skates when they were real little. We had a great time, and no one took a dive. That night we stayed in a little condo up Ogden Canyon. We watched a chick flick, painted our toes and ate a ton of popcorn. Saturday we did a little shopping and then lunch before heading home. I look forward to this trip every year, we had a great time. The drive home was another story. I was nearing Snowville, 1.5 south of Twin when Ross called and said Reed had taken a fall and wondered if we had any children's medicine? A call later to check on him and I find he was taken to the ER. I wanted so much to be with him, and felt so bad that I couldn't do anything at all! Keep reading to hear the rest of the story... I