Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentines Weekend

We had a great weekend! Ross and I got dressed up and went to the Stake Valentine dinner and dance. It was fun to get out and we had a great time being together. Ross has some famous dance moves, and I was quickly reminded of the first institute dance we were at together. Later that night my parents and Luke rolled in, followed by Hailey and Jared the next day. We had a great time visiting, and we even put up the tramp my parents got us for Christmas. We made sugar cookies, played games, and watched UP that they had brought to Dallin as a get well present. We always love having them with us. Thanks for the visit.







3 comments:

Beth and Wayne said...

Oh, I wanna come over and jump on your tramp! Looks like you are all having such a great time, lots of events keeping you busy. Can't wait to see you!

Winterton's said...

Oh, I love your blog updates. Can't wait to put our tramp up! I think that we might be able to get it up by May.... it snowed again today. ahhhhhhh!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Ilove all the pix. it makes me miss your fam, you must tell your mom hi! and you look fabulous, and i love your house!