Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter Weekend with the Hyatt Family. Julie and Michael were with us at Mom and Dad's and although our stay was short we were able to get in a couple games and we had fun with the kids on Easter. Getting the Easter Eggs ready was so fun, Dallin and I had a good time, the yellow eggs were his favorite and he loved his Car's stickers! Reed slept soundly through the festivities and simply looks perfect lying on his little tummy. Easter morning proved to be a success, the Easter Bunny did well as Dallin was thrilled with his fishing game and Reed was simply his happy self - not quite knowing what was going on. Mom and Dad got the kids some summer pj's and they look so cute in them. I would have to say that the hightlight was the joy in the Easter Egg Hunt. Each time Dallin found an egg he would get so excited and when he found a plastic egg filled wiht jelly beans he would jump up and down happy proclaiming to the world, "jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans".














2 comments:

Kimber said...

Looks like a great Easter Weekend! We always like to see pictures of ALL of the Hyatts!

Beth and Wayne said...

I love these pictures. I wish I could have been there, it looks like a blast! I love your family!