Friday, February 13, 2009

No, I Didn't Eat Your Tomato

So this looks like a really sad photo, even mean of me to post it, but the story is so funny. All morning long I had told Dallin that the tomatoes were for our dinner and that he would have to wait. Our day went on, and I was working out when I looked down to find a little red face looking up at me. I simply asked Dallin, "Did you eat my tomato?" He looked at me and said "NO". We walked over to the cupboard and again I asked the same question, "Did you eat my tomato?" He replied the same, "NO!" By this time I was just trying not to laugh as I sat him down on a chair and tried to talk to him, he was persistent, and even at 8:00 pm before bed Ross asked him about it as he continued to deny the action.

9 comments:

leslie m. said...

Your boys are so cute! I have that outfit for Talon that you have on Reed in the jumper. I think it is so cute.

Julie Crozier Lamb said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i love this picture and the story that goes with it... it seriously made my day!!!

Kimber said...

I love the obvious lies kids tell. It brings a smile to my face to know other parents deal with it, too.

Anonymous said...

That is truly so cute and funny!

Anonymous said...

I believe you Dallin. Brad

Anonymous said...

wow, that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Ross just so you know that is Brad in the background breathing. And yes, I think scared Kameron.

caseyandleslieanderson said...

Jamie that was to cute. Just wondering if I can get your moms email. You can email it to me lafoote2002@yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch. It was good to see you at julies shower you look so good. Did you guys get a house in boise.

Lindsey Whiting said...

ha! At least he went for a tomato and not cake, what a healthy eater!