Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Boy Moments

These are some of those unforgetable moments in the lives of little boys. Reed was sitting in his jumper for about 3 min and I looked over to find him fast asleep, if only it was that easy to fall asleep anywhere as you get older. Dallin has learned to fend for himself these days, needless to say I now have to hide the sugary treats and fruit. Dallin also is creative in his resources and made some drums out of our recycling bin. Reed had his first cracker, and loved it. He will eat most anything, except peas wich end up everywhere but in his tummy. Another first was Reed's hair cut; he had two long patches of hair by his ears so I buzzed him in hopes that it would stimulate some growth, dosen't he look handsome. Our last moment for the month of January is Dallin and his obsession with Mom and Dad's shoes, I couldn't help but think that someday his Dad's shoes would fit just right.







3 comments:

Kimber said...

Boys will be boys! Samuel has those same Mighty Dinos jammies. Love shopping at Target!

Kristen said...

Gotta love our little boys! I'm glad to see that other kids can fend for themselves as well. Hope you are doing well! I love the tomato story. Hilarious!!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Is your house always this clean? or do you clean it for pictures? You have always been the more organized person. I love Reed's face while he is sleeping.