We have been anticipating the Temple Open House for quite some time. Ross and I are thrilled to have a temple so close. We went on the tour last Saturday, and it is beautiful. My favorite feature was the many stain glass windows, and the natural light they let in. What a joy it will be to go to the Lord's House and learn more about the plan of salvation and to have that quiet time to reflect upon life and the many blessings we so enjoy.
5 years ago
2 comments:
What a sharp looking family! Hey...who is that guy in the background?
Thanks, I love all you photos and seeing your family. Keep them coming. It will be so wonderful to have a temple so close. Take advantage of it often. Let me know if you need name to take through, I have plenty left to do.
Aunt Gayle
Post a Comment