Reed continues to be a great baby, so peaceful and content. I took these snap shots today and thought I'd share them with you. It has taken a few weeks to get in our groove, but two is proving to be doable and very rewarding.
5 years ago
Reed continues to be a great baby, so peaceful and content. I took these snap shots today and thought I'd share them with you. It has taken a few weeks to get in our groove, but two is proving to be doable and very rewarding.
Posted by Jamie Hyatt at 1:14 PM
9 comments:
Good job on your pictures. He really is still so little, but I can tell he's growing!
Baby Reed looks so content. he seems to be a very happy baby, and I can't wait to see him
Jamie these pictures are so great! He is so cute!
wonderful pics!! love that 1st pose- sooooo adorable!
and i was almost in tears looking at the temple pics! wish we could come back for the temple open house & tours!!!
Very, very cute. I especially love the one of his feet. Good pictures!
reed is getting so big already! he is adorable! I love the pictures in front of the temple and cant wait to come see the finished product!
I can't believe how much he is growing! He looks precious...great job on the photos, way to capture him in his innocence! Luv ya!
You're a great photographer! I'm excited to read your blog now!
I love the feet picture. cute idea.
Post a Comment