Friday, July 30, 2010

What a Project

Boy, we have been working on getting our sprinklers up and running for the last couple months. Being pregnant and sick I have been little help and Ross has been busy with work. Originally we had wanted to plant grass in June but it looks like it will be late August for us. It was a great feeling to turn the water on and only see a few minor issues and fixes along the way. We had a good laugh too when we realized I had done too good of a job in my designing and started capping off sprinklers (I won't admit to how many), we'll certainly have good when all is said and done.



1 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Installing sprinklers does not sound like fun- maybe you should be grateful you are pregnant so you got out of it. ;) Your house is gorgeous!