Well, first an apology if you are finding this out from our blog and not from a personal phone call. It's true we are having number three. We are thrilled for the occasion and continue to press on as the days have been long and draining for the whole family as I've been sick and down for the last two months. Thankfully, this pregnancy has been better than the others seeing that I have not had to have any IV therapy, just meds and dealing with nausea 24 hours a day. Ross has been more than patient as I've had to let the house, laundry, car, meals, most everything slip, and for those of you you who know how clean and organized I like to be it has definitely added some stress to the situation. I am 13 weeks along and the baby is due January 2nd. Dallin is excited and has figured things out, while Reed continues to be confused at the whole situation. Ross says this is our last but knowing us we'll probably give it one more go around down the road. Love to you all.
5 years ago
13 comments:
Congrats! That is way exciting. Hope your sickness doesn't last too long!
We're both so excited for you and also hope the sickness doesn't stick around for much longer! If you need a break on the weekends when I'm off work - call me and I can take the boys off your hands!
Congratulations! I am sorry you've been feeling so crappy! Let me know if you need any help. Your boys can come plY anytime!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. We seem to time our kids the same! We are having another one too! And it's a girl! We are due in November! Good luck with the sickness and we need to get together again next time you're down!!!
Congratulations, Jamie! I've been waiting for this announcement. I am sorry you are so sick. I can only imagine the frustration of watching the house fall apart and their is nothing you can do about it. I wish I were close by to clean for you, although I know it still wouldn't be clean enough.
I'm so happy for you guys, and feel bad for you all at the same time. Sorry you've felt so yucky. Hang in there, it won't last forever. Isn't that good to know.
Yay!! Congrats to you! That is so exciting! I'm so sorry you've been so sicky- that is totally lousy. Hopefully the end of the first trimester will bring better days! Best of luck to you with this one- may he/she be as cute as your other two! :)
Congrats! Sorry you've been sick.
Congrats on baby #3! I am so excited for you and your family. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.
Wow! Congratulations! I'm so sorry you have to be so sick. I know it's worth it once those cute little one's are here, but I swear morning sickness and all the other stuff that comes with pregnancy can be a little birth control too! I wish we were close enough to help! Good luck!
Congratulations!! I am happy for you. Hope you get to feeling better soon-that is miserable. Good luck!
Congrats! So are you hoping for a girl this time? Maybe we could swap. :)
I am so happy for your cute growing family! I hope you get to feeling well soon!!!
Post a Comment