Christmas Eve was a blast. We went snowmobiling in the morning. Hailey and Jared brought their two new sleds and Dad and Luke spoiled themselves with purchases for themselves. I was amazed at the jumps Dad would take, it was like watching a teenager, it was great. That afternoon each family made gingerbread houses, and I have to say the Julie and Russel took the prize with their mobile home and deer yard ornaments! We took off for the snow again, my Dad has been busy clearing more land for the cattle and we enjoyed his efforts. We made a bonfire and loved watching Kolby trudge up the hill a million times. Mom made a great dinner of course and then the boys opened their traditional Christmas PJ's from Grandma. Dallin even left Santa jelly beans. I told him about how people leave cookies and he was positive that jelly beans would be much better.
5 years ago
6 comments:
Wow, that sounds like a fun Christmas Eve!! Don't you love new Christmas jammies! Hey thanks for the fun time at Hop 2 it. We'll have to get together again soon.
It sounds like you had a very fun and exciting Christmas! Do you have pictures of this mobile home gingerbread house? I'd love to see it. Hope all is well!
oh my goodness! seeing all that snow makes me want Christmas again!...just a little. i'm so glad you guys had fun!
fun holidays.....you guys always seem to have fun together!
Oooh. that looks COLD! But fun. I'm glad you guys all got to get out and do some sledding and snowmobiling- way fun!! And sounds like a really fun Christmas too!
I love that your just putting up Christmas photos. I haven't done mine yet. Looks like you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment