It's now Thanksgiving time around our house until we've actually made that pumpkin pie. The boys were great help this year, Dallin was especially good at cutting out our leaves. We also started a new tradition this year. On the Sunday before Thanksgiving we set our table with a new clean table cloth. On that table cloth we wrote our names, what we are thankful for, and the date. I look forward to getting it out each year and hope it will become something the kids look forward to each year.
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh Jamie! A post!! Yay!!! You look really good! and your boys are so freaking cute I just about hugged my computer!!! I can't wait to see all of you!
PS That is the coolest tradition I've heard of... I may have to steal that one someday when I have kids..... you may have to remind me when I actually get to that point haha!
LOVE YOU ALL XOXO
Love the backsplash! Your house looks darling.....
Post a Comment