Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dallin' s First Horse Ride

Dallin LOVED his ride on Wiskers - a horse my Grandfather got for all the grandchildren over ten years ago. While riding he told Grandpa that one, he wanted to ride by the river and two, he wanted to ride through the river. I couldn't believe how brave he was, it was definitely a hard thing to share with his cousin Kevin. Thanks to my Dad for taking Dallin, and to Hailey and Julie for getting the horses. I even took the chance to ride with Hailey and put the horses in the coral. Needless to say that little saddle was not nearly big enough for my hind-end and it was a good thing that it was only a .5 mile ride.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That thanksgiving feast looked amazing! How fun for Dallin to ride the horse. I would of loved to see his reactions in person! He is getting so big!

Randy Crozier Family said...

I am so glad Dallin got to ride wiskers. He wasn't scared at all

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I don't know if Connor would be so brave?

Hailey's Blog said...

It was so fun to have everyone home and get to mess with the horses!!