Sunday, October 19, 2008

Recent Happenings

First I just have to say that I love my family so much! As you'll see below Dallin is such a great help at the nursery; Reed had his first taste of cereal this week, and he absolutely loves it; The 'boys' love hopping around at Hop-2-It; Reed continues to be a joy, and is dang cute (in my motherly opinion); Dallin recently graduated to his 'big boy bed' and is sleeping through the night once more; We love it when Ross is home on the weekends; Lastly I had to laugh when Dallin turned his bib around and proclaimed he was Super Man. We are truly enjoying the JOURNEY!







5 comments:

julie said...

So super cute! I'm excited we get to play tomorrow!

Stephanie said...

I agree. Reed is dang cute. In fact your whole family is dang cute!

Kimber said...

With such handsome men in your family, no wonder you're enjoying the journey! Great pictures!

AmyJ said...

I took my girls to the hop-2-it place a couple weeks ago. They loved it! Thanks for the invitation. We'll make sure to visit when we are over.

Kristen said...

I love the pics! Your boys are very handsome! Dallin looks a lot like Ross from the childhood picture you posted of Ross. Hope you are well. I'll email you soon!