Thursday, August 14, 2008

Courtesy of Sears

We made the trip to Sears today. Dallin had no interest in getting his photo taken and we were lucky to get the three we got! I can't believe how much the boys have changed, especially Dallin, a year ago he was just starting to walk and now he doesn't seem to stop. Reed is smiling now and even rolled over on his side for the first time today.



4 comments:

Michael and Julie said...

love them. love them. love them.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Jamie,
They are so cute! I hope this weekend goes well for you...can't believe how big Reed is getting already!!

leslie m. said...

Very cute pictures. I hate the hassle of pictures. It always seems stressful so I think getting three good ones is quite the sucess.

Lindsey Whiting said...

What cute boys! I am so impressed that Reed rolled over, he is so strong!